(06/09/2019 SPRINGFIELD, MO) In 2018 William Tisaby came into the State of Missouri and started illegally investigating then Governor Greitens. Tisaby's flagrant disregard of the laws regarding Private Investigator licensure was not superseded by any authority DA Kimberly Gardner bestowed upon Tisaby- illegal acts by both DA Kimberly Gardner and Tisaby. DA Kimberly Gardner should have been indicted for official misconduct by her hand at creating an illegal "unlicensed" position for Tisaby and then following through with the crime by placing Tisaby in that illegal "unlicensed" position according to the Missouri Chapter 2009 324.1100 licensing definitions:
(14) "Private investigator", any person who receives any consideration, either directly or indirectly, for engaging in the private investigator business;
(15) "Private investigator agency", a person who regularly employs any other person, other than an organization, to engage in the private investigator business;
(16) "Private investigator business", the furnishing of, making of, or agreeing to make, any investigation for the purpose of obtaining information pertaining to:
(a) Crimes or wrongs done or threatened against the United States or any state or territory of the United States;
(b) The identity, habits, conduct, business, occupation, honesty, integrity, credibility, knowledge, trustworthiness, efficiency, loyalty, activity, movement, whereabouts, affiliations, associations, transactions, acts, reputation, or character of any person;
(c) The location, disposition, or recovery of lost or stolen property;
(d) Securing evidence to be used before any court, board, officer, or investigating committee;
(e) Sale of personal identification information to the public; or
(f) The cause of responsibility for libel, losses, accident, or damage or injury to persons or property or protection of life or property.
|WILLIAM DON TISABY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH SEVEN FELONIES|
FOR HIS ILLEGAL INVESTIGATIONS IN MISSOURI. WHY HAS TISBY STILL NOT
BEEN CHARGED BY THE MISSOURI BOARD OF PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
FOR ILLEGALLY INVESTIGATING?
MAPI reached out to the Missouri State Licensing Commission with a licensing compliance complaint against William Tisaby and basically told... they were not going to act or indict. The person we reached out to was Pamela Groose, Director of Missouri Licensing. As of this date, she has refused to investigate further and protect the Missouri Private Investigators Licensing from Tisaby and Gardner. Like most Liberal government acts, it's the Conservative individuals who suffer and the criminal malcontents who ignore the law without punishment.
Our complaint to Pamela Groose, State of Missouri concerning Tisaby:
Holes in the Missouri PI Licensing you could drive a Mac Truck through:
324.1106. Persons deemed not to be engaging in private investigation business. — The following persons shall not be deemed to be engaging in the private investigator business:
(1) A person employed exclusively and regularly by one employer in connection only with the affairs of such employer and where there exists an employer-employee relationship;
(2) Any officer or employee of the United States, or of this state or a political subdivision thereof while engaged in the performance of the officer's or employee's official duties;
(3) Any employee, agent, or independent contractor employed by any government agency, division, or department of the state whose work relationship is established by a written contract while working within the scope of employment established under such contract;
(4) An attorney performing duties as an attorney, or an attorney's paralegal or employee retained by such attorney assisting in the performance of such duties or investigation on behalf of such attorney;
(5) A certified public accountant performing duties as a certified public accountant who holds an active license issued by any state and the employees of such certified public accountant or certified public accounting firm assisting in the performance of duties or investigation on behalf of such certified public accountant or certified public accounting firm;
Tisaby was not an employee or contract employed person. In DA Kimberly Gardner's slick maneuvers to skirt the laws, she made sure Tisaby was not an employee but, still managed to pay him through his company as a sub contractor [according to IRS, sub contractor is not an employee - see attached link]. If Tisaby wasn't an employee, then he was illegally hired by Gardner, and the Missouri State Board of Private Investigators should have brought this to a grand jury for Gardner and Tisaby indictments.
THE REAL QUESTION IS: WHY DOES ANYONE IN MISSOURI DOING PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS WORK HAVE TO PAY FOR LICENSING AND INSURANCE?
It is MAPI's position that the Missouri Private Investigations licensing laws are contradictory/ambiguous and at odds with the professional licensing and financial responsibilities of the state and people of Missouri.
Director Ms. Pamela Groose, why do you keep allowing unlicensed and uninsured Private Investigators to work in the State of Missouri? Why are you allowing people who are carpet baggers into Missouri, to investigate without license and insurance? Where is the financial responsibility in the protection for the people of Missouri?